Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oh Father I Have Sinned

It has been a while since I last blogged any knitting content of substance…I know I have said it before but it really is true. Life is taking me over like a 4 plow tractor. And in all honesty I don’t think I have knit a stitch in a week… I have been flirting with a new boy, I have been dealing with defumigating (which is seemingly working but let’s give it a bit longer before we all start rejoicing, cause I am still not so sure on it and dont need to jinx it), I have been working like a dog, I have been trying to catch up on sleep which my body is thoroughly against (me I am against it waking me up at 4 fucking am!), I am prepping for the Visit Tink SPREE 2005 (serious I have 6 visitors over the next 3 weeks…) I have in short had my world spinning around me saying WHHEEEEE. It has been a balanced WHHEEEEE but still ass over teakettle I go. I mean I didn’t even know about the international knit in public day (and I was on a much needed shoe hunt and Japanese food trip, therefore I was a loser on that front). I also need to finish up and post about the Paris visitors, well before I have another special one!! PROMISE I will get that email up! So there is my grand apology, I am going to try and set those sleeves on Martha and then I’ll see what sings to me next- worst case I have a sock I can work on :) And I am in Sockapalooza 2!! Many thanks in advance for your tolerance. I'll do my best to entertain again at one point, when I have eaten something besides a fig Newton lunch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stinkerbell,
to atone for your sins, you must knit ten rows, and meditate on the nature of the path you choose. you are forgiven in the name of needles, fiber and notions. now go in fun and keep creating. ;)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

Sin, schmin. Post when you have the time and energy. I'll just be waiting patiently in a corner, knitting a sock or something.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh father, i had sin. I was cross dress again today and i sorry for that and i sorry that i cross dressing before either. God, all i just asks from you is your forgiveness and to help me to fight this battle against this sin i commented.I sorry.
amen

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home